Interfuse Associates works side by side with our clients to recognize and cultivate every organization's most valuable resource - its people. Interfuse Associates helps top management to excel in leadership and communication. We fuel group participation and renewed commitment. Our objective is to train our clients to discover better, more desirable ways to motivate people through the process of empowerment. These steps lead to breakthroughs in creativity and productivity that will profoundly impact the organization from boardroom to break room. This is a crucial value proposition.
Catherine Tornbom founded Interfuse Associates in April 2003 to provide the Silicon Valley business community with her powerful Collaboration for Results™ solutions. Solutions that successfully assess organizational weaknesses, foster improved communications, facilitate strategic planning and goal setting, provide team building, resolve workplace conflict, reduce stress and enhance productivity. Her deep-rooted belief is that collaboration and shared participation are crucial to effective management, healthy organizational behavior and high levels of achievement.
Ms. Tornbom appreciates and understands the multi-faceted inner workings of people and their relation-ships with co-workers and their work environment through many years of mastery of such disciplines as Aikido, Enneagram, Firo Element B and Beyond Conflict.
Ms. Tornbom is a seasoned consultant, executive coach, mediator, speaker and trainer. She has successfully resolved issues involving management team conflict, poor communication, productivity roadblocks and stress in her professional work with Fortune 500 companies, start-ups and a number of not-for-profit organizations. She fuels success through a specific methodology that creates and then ensures total ownership of the results by the stakeholders. During her career, Ms. Tornbom has garnered expertise as a leader, facilitator and coach.
- Doctoral student in Organization Psychology with planned graduation in September 2010 from Professional School of Psychology, Sacramento
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Studies/Urban History from George Williams College, Illinois
- Certified Association Executive: American Society of Association Executives
- Qualified Trainer: Institute of Cultural Affairs
- Qualified Trainer: Beyond Conflict Accountable Collaboration
- Mediation Certified: State of California Community Mediation
- Certified Enneagram Instructor: Enneagram Professional Training Program
- Sandan (3rd degree Blackbelt): Aikido (Aikikai Foundation, Tokyo, Japan)